- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
This K&N powersports oil filter in black contains a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. The 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- OEM replacement oil filter for Harley-Davidson M-Eight and Twin Cam
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Approved for racing use by MotoAmerica and the AMA
- No logo on the filter
OEM artikelnummer: 63731-99, 63731-99A, 63796-77A, 63798-99, 63798-99A, 63805-80A