- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
On the new Adaptive 2 series, the headlights have been improved to equip with a new adaptive technology when using the headlight's high beam, in addition to the low beam. Provides a ditch-to-ditch lighting to eliminate dark corners on sharp curves and a light 1,500 feet down the road to give you a safer and more confident driving to master the curves.
- Improved to offer adaptive technology with the headlight's high beam, in addition to the low beam.
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light.
- Fills dynamically in dark areas while turning.
- Improvement in visibility and safty.
- Plug & Play solution for 7 "round (also known as PAR56) motorcycle headlights.
- DOT & ECE approved headlight.
- Dual Burn ™ full and low beam optics for extra bright light.
- ComfortLite ™ high beam.
To see if your motorcycle needs a mounting ring, available mounting bracket for older models. Please download the PDF file that you find under the "Add to Cart" button.
Model 8790 Adaptive 2 motorcycle LED headlights calculate real-time bank angles using proprietary technologies and built-in sensors, which automatically turn the light up or down when the motorcycle leans. This extra lighting fills in the gaps that traditional headlights can not handle.
This new adaptive headlight combines low beam optics and ComfortLite ™ high beam optics to provide the best foreground lighting and light across the horizon (respectively), dramatically enhancing driver comfort and safety. The heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only provide performance but also give your motorcycle an unique look!