- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The new RSD QS3-QSR remote reservoir rear shocks from Fox were designed to increase your bagger’s performance and style. The remote reservoirs increase the fluid capacity and improve cooling by mounting custom brackets above the side bags where they get better airflow. This mounting position also gives you easy access to the Quick Switch compression (QS3) three-position adjuster on the remote reservoirs, allowing you to select between three specific settings: maximum comfort, extra support during hard acceleration, or most responsive and precise handling. The main piston valving has been developed and extensively ride tested in a full range of conditions to work in harmony with the new three-position Quick Switch Rebound (QSR) settings. Three distinct settings make it easy to dial in the correct rebound for different riding situations: comfort on bumpy backroads, “any road” balance of control and comfort, and a “glued to the asphalt” feeling on smooth twisty roads. In addition, the remote reservoirs house internal floating pistons to separate the nitrogen gas from the shock oil, meaning the QS3-QSR remote reservoir shocks will maintain damping control no matter how long you ride. FOX’s new remote reservoir QS3-QSR compression and rebound-adjustable design—combined with vehicle-specific damping and linear spring rates—gives you the ability to quickly adapt to any riding situation.
Combine this rear shocks with the Fox Grip Street Performance Fork Cartridge Kit to get the best possible ride quality with the ultimate in adjustability for comfort and control.
- Model-specific optimized ride tune
- QS3: 3-position quick switch compression adjustment
- QSR: 3-position quick switch rebound adjustment
- Spring preload setting guide marks
- Aluminum remote reservoirs with custom mounting brackets
- Gas-charged mono-tube with internal floating piston (IFP) design
- 1.5-inch diameter 6061-T6 aluminum type III hard-anodized bodies
- Fully rebuildable and re-valvable
- Advanced high-flow, deflective disc velocity-sensitive damping
- 5/8-inch diameter, low friction, super-finished hard chrome shafts
- Matte black springs and black-anodized preload rings
Fits 1993-Up Harley FL Touring (Road King, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Road Glide)