- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
- Nitrogen-charged steel monotube damper bodies with hard chrome-plated shafts
- Dual-rate progressive wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Adjustable spring preload
- Ride-height adjustable, +/- 1/2" from size listed
- Chrome shocks feature chrome springs and damper bodies with clear anodized end caps/eyelets
- Black shocks feature black springs and damper bodies with black end caps/eyelets
- Mount with existing hardware
PREMIUM RIDE-HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS
NOTE: Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact, as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
NOTE: OEM upper shock mount covers will not fit with these shocks.
NOTE: Not for use with rear lowering kits.
NOTE: Shocks shorter than OEM length have reduced travel, this may affect the ride quality and handling of the motorcycle.