- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Abus Disc Break Lock With Alarm
The disc break lock from Abus starts with the right material. In this case, a durable, hardened special steel in locking bolts, housings and supporting parts in the locking mechanism. The mounted ABUS XPlus cylinder has been optimized to withstand manipulation.
Also electronically, GRANIT ™ Detecto XPlus 8077 from Abus plays in the top league. The alarm function with 3D Position Detection is very sensitive and reacts by delivering a 100 dB strong alarm signal during breakup attempts. At the same time, an automatic brake disc identification system knows if the lock is locked on your motorcycle or not. Therefore, the GRANIT ™ Detecto XPlus 8077 can be conveniently transported when locked without the alarm going. And various colored LED lights inform about the lock's activity and battery status.
The disc break lock is the most compact type of motorcycle lock on the market and is easy to transport. To increase safety, the motorcycle should also be locked at a fixed object during longer parking. The lock's 3D Detection System warns the motorcycle rider if the motorcycle is moved from the stand when the lock remains on the brake disc in the locked position.
- 13.5 mm locking bolt, housing and the bearing parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- 3D Position Detection - records shaking and minimal movement in 3D and triggers the alarm
- Alarm function with at least 100 dB for 15 seconds. Then automatically re-activate.
- Thanks to the automatic brake disc detection system, the lock can be transported in closed position without the alarm being activated
- The battery and activity status is indicated by the multi-colored LED
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely effective protection against manipulation such as worship
- Two keys included, one with LED light
- Two AAA standard batteries included
- A transport bag included