- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
ThunderMax Applications: • 2017 - 2018 Touring® Models - Air & Twin Cooled (Throttle-by-Wire) • 2017 - 2018 Touring® Trike Models - Air & Twin Cooled (Throttle-by-Wire)
ThunderMax is an industry award winning, performance ECM designed specifically for EFI equipped Harley Davidson® motorcycles. This highly advanced, stand-alone tuning system utilizes proprietary AutoTune technology with wide-band oxygen sensors to deliver unmatched performance and rideability. ThunderMax comes 100% assembled, ready to install with no wire-cutting or splicing required. Simply replace the factory ECM and oxygen sensors, load a map, and enjoy your new ride!
ThunderMax Benefits Include:
ThunderMax System Includes:
Each basemap has all of the items below optimized for you. The user-friendly ThunderMax software allows access to these adjustable features and gives you the ability to control nearly every parameter of the system for simple adjustments or for custom tuning.
- Adjustable Rev Limit, Idle Speed, and Speedometer Calibration
- Adjustable Closed-Loop AFR Targets for Power and Fuel Mileage
- Adjustable Ignition Timing (Spark) Maps - Globally or by Specific Throttle Position with Engine Temperature Input
- Adjustable Engine Temperature Alert Alarm
- Adjustable Injector Size Compensation
- Adjustable Start Maps (Start Fuel Pulse) and Warm-up Settings
- Adjustable Accel Pump Simulation
- Adjustable Decel Pop Control
- H-D® Digital Tech Compatible
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Codes through Odometer Window, Digital Tech or Through the ThunderMax Software.
- Records Running Statistics Every 100 RPM / Engine Temperature Logs
- Live, Real-Time Engine Tuning
- Live, Real-Time Monitoring
- Live, Real-Time Recording
- Map Analyzer feature assesses AutoTuned map adjustments in a snapshot to simplify map analysis
- AutoMap Creator feature speeds AutoTune mapping and improves the tune of any engine and exhaust pipe combination using the learned autotune adjustments.
For 2014 - 2016 Touring® Models: ThunderMax® includes wide-band, 5-wire oxygen sensors that thread into 18mm x 1.5mm bungs located near the exhaust port, same thread size and location as stock narrow-band, 2-wire sensors used on 2008 and 2009 Touring model exhausts. Starting with 2010 models, all Touring bikes are equipped with a catalytic converter in the headpipe collector area. The oxygen sensors used by H-D® on 2010 and later Touring models are smaller (12mm threads) heated 4-wire, narrow-band sensors located just forward of the catalytic converter near the transmission. The ThunderMax® sensors must be mounted in the 2008-2009 location, up near the cylinder head exhaust port. If you are retaining the original equipment 2010 and later exhaust header or have already purchased a pipe configured for 2010-up style 12mm sensors, 18 x 1.5mm bungs will need to be added to the existing headers in the upper location (near the exhaust port as on 2008 and 2009 models), with the lower 12mm sensors removed and ports capped. If using a not-yet-purchased aftermarket exhaust pipe, order an exhaust system for a 2009 model (pipe fitment is the same for 2010-2014 models) and your ThunderMax® sensors will install without modification. If you already have an aftermarket exhaust designed for a 2010 and later model Touring bike, you will need to install bungs as mentioned previously if the system is not equipped with dual bung locations.