- 0 :-
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Produktbeskrivning på Svenska kommer inom kort!
- Patented Viking Handlebar internal design guarantees easy installations of complete wiring harnesses
- Without taking away from the clean look of the peak, the novel design creates enough room to allow the complete wiring harness with factory vinyl covering and the terminal connections, along with their respective shrink sleeves, to easily pass through without chaffing
- Using a unique flaring process, the burr-free internal radius creates a generous pocket of additional clearance within the troublesome peak of the handlebar
- To make wiring installations even easier, Magnum preloads the bars with E-Z pull-thru plastic woven sleeving
- Aggressive looking Viking handlebars are manufactured with the highest-quality construction, work with standard controls, including hydraulic clutch
- Each 1-14" diameter handlebar is CNC mandrel bent for an accurate fit, incorporates wrist angles for engineered riding comfort, has 1" diameter center sections, 3-1/2" on-center knurling and features machined control mounts (not swaged) and burr-free internal wiring holes and electronic control slots
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Not for use with stock risers or handlebar clamp/gauge mount clamp on 883C and 1200C models
- Viking handlebars have a 1" diameter center section and fit 1" risers. Models originally equipped with handlebars larger than 1" will require changing the risers to a 1" ID version