- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Black women stretch mc-jeans with high waist, fitted with XTM-Fiber® throughout the pants, is designed specifically for motorcycle driving.
The slim cut ensures these jeans fit perfectly while riding. This means that when riding in the wind at high speeds, pinching, tugging and flapping kevlar jeans are a thing of the past.
The special fit and the velvety feel prove that our classic 5-pocket slim cut design is not only very comfortable, but also functional.
The Betty Jeans’ high functionality and appropriate protection in extreme conditions is provided by their lining, made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made from DuPont™ Kevlar®/Coolmax® and Lycra®), achieving the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearer comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-repellent, yet provide the wearer with optimal protection in the event of extreme conditions and crashes on every ride, whether in the city or on long trips.
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side made from 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side made from 100% Coolmax®
• Outer material: 97% cotton 3% Lycra®
• 10.5 oz. denim
• Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee
• Armor pockets built in at the hip
• YKK zipper
• Medium rise
• Snug fitting waistband
• Snug fitting from the thigh to the hem
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
Note: Armor not included, sold separately.