- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The absolute classic in John Doe's range is the Kevlar pants "Original Jeans", a straight-fit model that is a little looser fit than their Slimcut model Ironhead.
The Kevlarjeans are in full stretch to make your motorcycle ride as comfortable as possible, equipped with XTM-Fiber® throughout the pants, designed specifically for motorcycle driving. The MC-Jeans model is not only comfortable, but also functional.
Dark blue Original kevlar jeans' high functionality and appropriate protection under extreme conditions are provided by their inner lining, manufactured by worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made by DuPont™ Kevlar®/Coolmax® and Lycra®), providing a perfect balance between protection and ideal wearing comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water repellent, but gives you the ultimate protection in the event of extreme conditions and crashes on every ride, whether in a fast trip or on long trips.
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side made from 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side made from 100% Coolmax®
- Outer material: 97% cotton 3% Lycra®
- 10.5 oz. denim
- Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee
- Armor pockets built in at the hip
- Armor included with the pant
- YKK zipper
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland