- 0 :-
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
ECE Approved Gringo S In Pacific Blue Finish
Now it's finally here, a Biltwell Gringo S motorcycle helmet that is ECE approved. From the previous model, it has only increased by 2% in shell size.
The Gringo S helmet in gloss pacific blue is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The anti-fog Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminium hinge covers and mounting hardware
• Clear anti-fog visor
• Recessed ears for intercoms
• Meets ECE & DOT safety standards
The ECE Certified Gringo S has significantly more internal padding than the DOT version and as a result, they are one size smaller. We recommend that you choose a size up from your normal helmet size.